Jakub Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I have refreshed the look of GIMP's mascot as an app icon and propose
> this to be included upstream. The icon follows the Tango Style
> Guidelines [1] (to a great extent) but is mostly based on the original
> shape and colors originally crafted by Tuomas Kuosmanen [2].

The problem with desktop files is that, as far as I know one can only
specify a single application icon. So if we can agree that we want to
use these icons, I would replace that the 48x48 icon in the gimp
source tree with the 48x48 icon you proposed.

We should probably also replace the icons we use as window icons, but
we would need them at 16, 32, 48 and 64 pixels then.

Do we also want to replace the question / warning / error icons with
the ones from http://jimmac.musichall.cz/i.php?i=Tango-GIMP ? That
would make sense if GTK+ would also adapt the Tango style for their