1) What does GIMP stand for?

2) What does GNU stand for?

50% is a passing score.  100% qualifies for Advanced rating.

On 5/12/06, Olafur Arason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think Gimp should have something like Adobe Certified Expert.
This would ensure that gimp trained individuals could show
that they know Gimp like it's possible to test what you know
about Photoshop.
This test should be hard, but not it the memorize everything
kind of hard, this would be to ensure that people that get
this degree actually know something about Gimp.
What would you think a person with this degree should
know?
Is anybody on this list willing to participate in this?
Is certification such a bad idea that Gimp should
associate it self with it?

LPI is interested, but there is nothing definite

Olafur Arason
P.S Please don't say it takes to much time, making true color
management work in Gimp also takes time but I don't see
anybody say that we should not do it because of that.