Personally I found some of presented icons less recognizable than original ones. It concerns:

1.  magic wand - the spark is not distinguishable in light set

2. the hand in select by colour tool looks "spreaded" and isn't recognizable too.

3. intelligent scissors have lost the path.

4. dimensions tool looks better than original one but still needs improvement - its lines are too wide and so the tool itself looks less recognizable it could be.

5. Transformation tools have lost contrast lines which have become too wide and so it's hard to understand what do they mean. Look at the arrows at the rotation tool - how excellent they were visible before.

My overall opinion is: some of the lines became too wide and have lost contrast, which has lead to loose of volume of pictures. Too wide and less contrast lines are worse recognizable.

--
With respect
Alexander Rabtchevich