On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 15:02 -0700, NoFirstName NoLastName wrote:

> I've copied the output below. Gimp 1.2 is crashing
> with the same error, but at a different point;

You didn't even show us the error message yet. The one you included in
the title doesn't originate from gimp but from the Script-Fu extension
which is expressing its surprise that the gimp process suddenly died.

If GIMP 1.2, 2.0 and 2.2 all crash on you, then all we can say is that
your system (hardware or software) and/or build environment is severily
screwed. I very much doubt that there's anything we can do about that.