On 1/26/07, Michael Natterer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 10:33 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > This was pretty trivial but not obvious at first since gimp uses autotools
> > in a non-standard way.
> Where exactly was the problem in using a different --prefix and
> how does GIMP use autotools in a "non-standard" way?

gg is probably referring to KDevelop's automake manager.  I can only
assume that it is following some "best practices" that they have
themselves derived and what GIMP does doesn't match perfectly.

KDevelop is certainly becoming very useful; I've had it lock up on me
(regularly) when trying to edit larger projects imported from other
systems though.  It seems to especially not like code thrown by
Rational Rose.