Hello!

I'm not a developer, but i suscribed to the devel list because i work
everyday with gimp and i like to know how it grow day by day.

First at all i would to congratulate us for you efforts.
I love Gimp and i try to install it wherever i can (friends, family,
office, ...) and i have made some conferences to stimulate gimp use.

My question is why and when Gimp will include LAYER GROUPS or FOLDERS
(more useful)?

I think Layer Folders were a great utility, and when i work with lot of
layers i need them. ;)

Thanks!

jEsuSdA 8)

Pdta: Excuse my poor english, i'm from spain. ;)