On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:43:45 +0200, Jasper Schalken
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It seems to blur/spread even further:

I presume you are saying that there is some difference with the new
version. Perhaps a more explicit description would be helpful if a couple
of sentences could save us downloading a movie. It is also better for the
list archive since your ogg link may no longer be available in the future.

I also noticed a marked increase in the spread of values in the histogram
but I ignored it thinking it was due to the rather arbitary number of reps
I did on the Cntl-F key.  Std deviation now 35 against 6.0 before.

Maybe it is in fact an artifact of the changes in the code. Now whether
that is a bug or an improvement in the code I am not sure.

http://caoutchouc-detail.com/test-rect-histo.png
http://caoutchouc-detail.com/test-rect-histo-fix.png

gg