On Tuesday 01 May 2007 00:15, Mark Lowry wrote:
> I'm working on a script in which it would be
> advantageous to use the mouse to click on an image and
> have the pixel coordinates captured as an input.
> Right now I have to manually enter the coordinates for
> four points, which is a tedious process.
>
> Is there a way to capture these coordinates as inputs
> to a script?  If not, where is the appropriate place
> to suggest a feature request for this?

Hi - no, there is no official way to do that.

What I do in my scripts is require the user to start a Path with the
bezier tool before calling the script - The script then use the
coordiantes of the first (or how many I want) points of this path as
input coordinates. These can e read through the PDB.

        js
        -><-