--- Chris Mohler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 5/2/07, Mark Lowry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> > What are everyone's thoughts on this?  Is it worth
> > initiating an enhancement request in Bugzilla?
>
> IIRC, hugin[1] can align stacks of images.
>
> Chris
>
> 1 - http://hugin.sourceforge.net/

That's sort of what I'm talking about.  The problem
with that is that the two images/layers are merged by
hugin, meaning there is no chance for any masking or
individual treatment of the layers after the mapping
has been applied.  You may have a passerby in one shot
that isn't in the other shot and you want to mask him
out, or the lighting might have changed and you want
to tweak that ... you get the idea.