On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 10:00 +0930, David Gowers wrote:

> 1. 'make' runs. Eventually it reaches the imagemap plugin directory.
> 2. imap_csim.l is used to generate imap_csim_(parse|lex).[ch] with flex.

That shouldn't happen as we keep the generated files in SVN and you
shouldn't have to rebuild them. But it appears that Mukund changed the
files recently using search and replace and that may have caused the
timestamps of the source files to become newer than the generated files.

Touching the imap_csim_(parse|lex).[ch] would have been sufficient to
fix this glitch.