Amit Kumar Saha wrote:
> Am i thinking in a way that could possibly be implemented? or is the
> word "extensible" remotely applicable to my idea?
So what you're talking about here is a graphical interface to the API that a
user can use to build his own extensions? Essentially, it's a graphical
programming language. There are quite a few examples of these in the music
that allow the construction of modular synths (amongst other things).

It sounds to me more like a separate companion program that's used to construct
plug-ins than a plug-in itself. I like the idea very much.

---AV & Spam Filtering by M+Guardian - Risk Free Email (TM)---