On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:09:29 +0300, "Aurimas Juška" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Interestingly enough, I could never think of a splash screen that
> would be made for one version (2.4) and imposible to rework for other
> (2.6). You proved it's possible :)

Actually, I would really enjoy having a variation of that splash
screen used as the official splash for GIMP 2.6.  This would be much
more interesting than for GIMP 2.4.

Other suggestions: maybe with a Wilber tattoo on one hand, and of
course writing "GIMP" instead of "The Gimp".  Keep in mind that GIMP
is an acronym and should always be written in all caps.  We use that
acronym as a product name and it is pronounced as a word and not as
individual letters, so it should be written without "The".

-Raphaël