On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 11:11:41 +0300, Alexander Rabtchevich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Just to be clear on release notes: not only cheap lens can have
> vignetting.  Some expensive zooms  have it at wide angle.

Yesterday, I changed the sentence about vignetting to read:
"[...] when using cheaper lenses or expensive lenses pushed to their limits

By the way, I see that you sent your message to both lists (gimp-web and
gimp-developer) but it looks like your message never made it to the
gimp-web list.  You must subscribe to the gimp-web list before you post
to it, otherwise your message will be dropped.  Do not believe any
automatic reply telling you that your message will be reviewed by a
moderator or something like that: if you are not a subscriber, your
message will never reach the list.