On Sun, 2007-10-28 at 00:38 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

> Last time I asked in #gimp I was told that sample points are not color
> managed too.

Currently nothing except the display is color-managed.

As far as I can see, things like the color picker and also sample points
only need to be aware of color-management for the display of CMYK
values.  Currently this conversion is done using the naive RGB->CMYK
conversion ignoring the configured CMYK profile. This should indeed be
addressed. This is part of the "Finish color management" task but it is
something that I omitted there.