> Hi all,
> This is the 2ยบ draft for the 1 Dimensional Menu:

in your honour we created the GIMP UI brainstorm:

please post your idea there.

> On another note, is a new mailing list dedicated exclusively to
> interface design needed?

What would be the function of the mailing list?

What is working really well with the brainstorm is that everyone
is able to contribute, these contributions get reviewed by my team
and we get new ideas out of them. The other good thing is that the
noise factor is cut down by a factor of 1000.

             man + machine interface works
 : on interaction architecture