El jue, 15-11-2007 a las 09:25 +0100, Sven Neumann escribió:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 2007-11-14 at 10:34 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > I think that if a newbie developing plugins uses this value(an array type)
> > he
> > will miss that he has to add the size before of it. I have miss a few a
> > days of
> > development due to this problem. I would like that you add this information
> > the API
>
> We can surely add it. I am just wondering where this information should
> go. Where exactly in the API reference manual would you have expected
> this information?
>

> Sven

Maybe a short remark at the array types on
http://developer.gimp.org/api/2.0/libgimp/libgimp-gimp.html#GimpParamData
or
http://developer.gimp.org/api/2.0/libgimpbase/libgimpbase-gimpbaseenums.html#GimpPDBArgType

I ended visiting these links when looking for the possible return types
of a GIMP plugin.

Another option would be add this information on the
"gimp_install_procedure" function. Like "WARNING you should add the size
of the array as a new parameter before an array parameter".

Nico