I have been fighting the evening long, trying to give data through such
an array.
I saw this post from this month on the archive and registered to ask the
 writer of the advice if he could send us (or just me) an example of a
working returning of array.
I followed the "trick" of inserting an int32 before the array in args,
but I keep getting my plugin to explode gimp on my calling to my simple
procedure, at least while calling from python console. I can not figure
out where I made the first mistake. So if I could compare my code with a
working one, I could detect my error(s).
Thanks in advance.

Laurent G.