On Jan 18, 2008 8:55 AM, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My current favorite approach is to put the tags into files in the
> ~/.gimp-2.x directory, one file per resource type. So there would be a
> brushrc, gradientrc, patternrc and so on. These files will contain
> metadata from the actual resource files.

One think I'm missing here is a way to share brushes with tags.
The user scenarios I'm thinking about is:
- Download package (ZIP-File) with a lot of brushes
- Install them (btw. Finding the right folder and copying them into it
looks like a problem for some users. At least it's an FAQ in the
German gimpforum.de.)
- Now I'd like to have this brushes tagged in Gimp and start working
with this brushes and I don't want to tag them myself.