On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 14:22 +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

> > Actually, I don't think that we need to put action recording on our list
> > as that will become obsolete with non-destructive editing.
> This is apples and oranges, Sven :-)

Well, it is not the same thing, that is right. But non-destructive
editing will completely change how action recording works. It would be a
waste of time to do the changes needed for classic action recording
(which would be a major change) and at the same time migrate to
non-destructive editing. We should rather focus on the latter.