Hi,

On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 10:45 -0500, Liam R E Quin wrote:

> You might want to look at the "nip2" graphics editor, which
> works this way.  I find nip2 hard to use despite (or maybe
> because of?) the graphical interface, though.

Thanks for the pointer. But we already decided that we don't want to
expose the GEGL graph to the user. At least not as the main way of
interacting with it. Still the fact that everything is in a graph
fundamentally changes things like action recording and undo. Not from a
user interface point of view, but from how things work internally.

Sven