Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 22:22:17 GMT
   From: "William Skaggs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   One of the points that emerged from the ongoing discussion is that it
   is time to start making a tentative roadmap for 2.8.  I hope this time
   that Peter and his group can be brought into the discussion as early
   as possible, and will play a role in shaping the plan.

   As I wrote earlier, Peter in his LGM talk listed the things he
   considered the top priorities at the UI level:

   10. better printing support

What are the specific printing issues under discussion?

Project lead for Gutenprint   --

--Eric Crampton