Hi,

On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 13:34 -0300, Guillermo Espertino wrote:
> First of all, sorry if this is the wrong place or moment to post this.
> II think that integrating the separate+ plugin to Gimp would be a great
> GSoC project.

Doesn't sound like it would be worth making this a GSoC project. In
particular because that would mean that it would definitely not make it
into GIMP 2.6.

As far as I can see all that is needed for integration of the seperate+
plug-in is someone who volunteers to review the code and the user
interface and to propose it for inclusion on this list. As we wanted to
have this plug-in in 2.4 already, I wonder why this has still not
happened yet.

Sven