Martin Nordholts wrote:
> > .deps/test-clipboard.Po:1: *** multiple target patterns.  Stop.
>
> I have never seen this problem before and I'm not sure what could be
> causing it.

Looks to me like there's a ':' in a path in the makefile somewhere; if
he's really compiling the exact same source as under Windows there might
be some drive letters in there - and GNU make and DOS drive letters in
paths are a nightmare under Windows as well, most of the time ending in
the exact same error message as above...

--
Kurt Bernhard Pruenner --- Haendelstrasse 17 --- 4020 Linz --- Austria
.......It might be written "Mindfuck", but it's spelt "L-A-I-N".......