> Von: Valerie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Actually, I still don't see why Gimp can't either:
> - move those fixed brushes to another directory
> - or on the contrary, make a new default brush directory with
> a new name, link the default brush directory to That,
> while leaving scripts pointing to the old directory untouched.

This won't work. The brushes will still have to be available to the user.
> Perhaps I have missed the explanation?

(gimp-context-set-brush name)

does use the name of the brush as it is shown in the UI, not a filename. If you
hide the brushes from the user by moving them to a different directory, then
they won't be avaialbe for the script, either.