The webpages are nearly finished, I'm checking them now.

Some observations on the results of scaling:

* The old code mistreated the left and top edges, resulting in a
duplication of up to 1 pixel on the left and top edge (and
corresponding omittal of a row of pixels on the right and bottom
edge). This looked slightly odd for upscaling, and very odd for
downscaling. The new code gives results that are more predictable and
more correct.

* There is still a bug present in the new lanczos code which you can
easily see on the horse test image- the top row and left column of
pixels acquire junk pixels (there was only pure white in the source
image near there) . An example of the bug is attached. I hope this
helps isolate the cause of the bug.
(this bug is not present in the old code)

David