Yes! Here is a Pack create by me, Daniel and organized by GIMP user Valerie
(tested by various "GIMP artists" to):

http://filsd.deviantart.com/art/GIMP-possible-Defaut-set-92263636

Its licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0
License<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/>
.
I can change the license if its not suitable for GIMP.

Thanks,

2008/7/30 Theodore Imre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> could do a bit of refresh untill it gets to next stable. I'd say why
> not make gimp's site more inviting to artistic people, by adding a
> poll or comment feature,a place where people can write tutorials or
> speedpaints done by gimp (attaching images/embeding youtube) (see Open
> Canvas' website).. also ask artists who use gimp to submit things like
> palettes,brushes,skreentones ,and so on..or just add a link to
> gimp-files.org (which btw is growing nicely), make polls about which
> screentone,etc should be included in next gimp,which are the most
> favorable ones,and so on.. I think that such a thing will make people
> check gimp up more oftenly and its website too..
>
> i would suggest this palette:
> http://gatogirl12345.deviantart.com/art/Copic-Colors-for-The-Gimp-86084821
> its a copic markers palette with all the copic markers colors.You know
> how expensive these are? How much people love buying them exactly
> because of their colors? =P
>
> also more dot-like dojinshi/manga/comic book screentones..
> Gimp's brushes could use some new and nice ones. If all must be GPL, I
> am willing to remake one or two,just to make them avaiable in gimp as
> default. =)

Filipe Soares Dilly
dilly.carbonmade.com/