As I was working on Esperanto translation for gimp, I noticed that it
(eo.po).. and the following .po files (in /po/ directory),
have a strange problem with a message.
One or two messages (the english part) refer to 'Colorsize' where they
should refer to 'Colorize'
(as in 'save colorize settings' and 'export colorize settings').
I assume this was caused by typos in the source code, later corrected.
However, when I ran an update, this message was not removed or
replaced by a correct one.. or even left alone while the correct
message was added.
So, perhaps these files need to be manually changed to correct the
message. That's what I did for eo.po (in my local copy)
Gimp-developer mailing list