On Sun, 2008-08-10 at 15:28 +0200, Martin Nordholts wrote:

> There is a little button in the upper right corner of each image window
> with the tooltip "Zoom image when window size changes".
> I have never used this and I can't figure out in what way it is useful.
> Does anyone ever use it?
> I suggest we replace it with a shortcut to the "Resize window on zoom"
> option which I find much more useful.

I don't think it is useful to use this place for a preference toggle
that is unlikely to be changed frequently. The current button has been
added on user request. I don't really see why we should remove it now,
or worse, change its meaning.

Let's keep it for 2.6 and give Peter a chance to think about what should
happen to it.