On Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 21:07:19, Brendan wrote:

> I think it's still confusing. Dropping images onto an image window should open
> images...If dragging onto the layers dialog, it should add them as layers.

I fully expect that dropping images to an image window would add them
as layers...

> It's simple, and honestly, nobody outside of this list really knows or cares
> who "Wilbur" is or the fact that they have to drag onto eyes.

...while not caring about toolbox Wilber, and still thinking that it
looks like "Hey, we forgot to put something here", but I know better
than trying to argue with the UI team.

< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation with detail.
       -- Levy's Eighth Law