Hi everyone,

I am currently developing a Gimp plug-in with a GTK+ user interface.
My plug-in is unstable if the user modifies the image or calls other
plug-ins while it is running.

Is there a way of "blocking" user interaction over the gimp window which
called the plug-in?
This way a user will be forced to close my plug-in before continuing working
with the image (the desired situation).

I've been looking in The Gimp API but haven't found a solution. I also know
this could be done easily using GTK+ functions if Gimp's windows and plug-in
windows existed in the same process, but as you know this is no the case :(

Thanks in advance
Lionel Tarazón Alcocer
PRHLT - Pattern Recognition and Human Language Technology Group
ITI - Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
UPV - Universidad Politécnica de Valencia
Valencia, Spain