Thanks for the suggestion. I did upgrade but am seeing the same
behaviour. It seems to be a race condition but I don't know if it is
within the tinyscheme engine, the pdb calls, or the gimp core.

I can work around it by having the script set the parasite in a while
loop checking to see if it really set. But I would like to see it

-Rob A>