Hi,

I work for a company that is interested in including Gimp on a CD-Rom.
The CD-Rom will also have custom photo frames and clip art. The
inclusion of Gimp is meant to save the effort of downloading the Gimp
software since this product is aimed at kids who may not have internet
access. Can anyone direct me to who I can contact for permission?

(Apologies if this is the wrong mailing list. Is there another mailing
list I should post to instead? I didn't want to spam the mailing lists
and thought the developer mailing list was the most logical place).

Thanks!

Jack

This message contains information proprietary to our company. It is intended to
be read only by the individual or entity named above or their designee.
Any distribution of this message or the information contained herein without
written permission from our company is strictly prohibited. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail,
and delete the original message.