On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 3:24 AM, David Gowers wrote:

> While there definitely are some scenarios where I want to perform a
> filter on a selection,  I will typically use QMask mode instead of
> filtering a saved selection

Speaking of which (and sorry for interrupting the thread), could
somebody please fix "Qmask" message showing up in localized GIMP
instead of "Quick mask" translation when you toggle quick mask with
Shift+Q? Somebody (mitch?) had a go at it a while a go and even
committed a fix, but it doesn't seem to work again (both 2.6.5 and