Hi all,

my previous posting does not stand a quality test, to put it mildly.
To save the list from multiple nearly indentical follow-ups,
i thinks it's best to bundle my replies here.
My apologies for the noise.

yahvuu schrieb:
> Thanks to GEGL's dynamic nature, the sRGB->CMYK separation will be "live", so
> the resulting CMYK can be cross-checked immediately, like read-after-write
> with
> good old audio tapes.

that's my personal wishful thinking. I have to take the blame for misguiding
user interface speculations.

> Yet AFAIKS none of the examples has shown a
> requirement for doing actual image processing in CMYK space

this is plain wrong. Already the levels & curves example shuts me up.

greetings,
peter