2009/3/27 Guillermo Espertino wrote:

> Also, in this discussion it seems that it was never considered that you
> can be working on images that somebody else sent you and you don't
> control how they were created.
> If somebody sent you a separated tiff of a magazine ad and you have to
> do some editing on it, you'll be destroying the original separation
> converting it to RGB. And that's unacceptable.

It was actually covered by one of the examples I provided, where a
user had to do a poster in another application, because the main image
was saved and sent in CMYK by his customer :) While it's important to
teach customers not to @#$%$#% do so :), it's also important to teach
*and* still be able to do the job. Otherwise you would have no return
customers and that's what really matters.

Alexandre