Guillermo Espertino wrote:
>> It seems to me you completely misunderstood the whole thing. What makes
>> you think there is any CMYK -> RGB conversion involved here?
> I think he's talking about the procedure to perform when the source file
> is CMYK. The proposal is to convert it to RGB (in the "what about CMYK
> files" section of the Peter's document).

To me it sounded as if he thought there would be constant lossy RGB ->
CMYK -> RGB conversions when you do adjustments after having pulled down
the CMYK projection, but the adjustment you do with the CMYK projection
is already is in the CMYK space, they just get reapplied all the time
(this is where the non-destructiveness comes in). The edits you do in
RGB is a one way transform only to CMYK, so there is no destructive RGB
-> CMYK -> RGB -> CMYK -> RGB -> CMYK involved here either.

Anyway, I apologize if I misinterpreted you Andrew.