On Saturday, July 25, 2009, 17:57:39, peter sikking wrote:

> if people like you find it smashing to zoom with the scroll-wheel,
> then we should make that an easy preference, but not by default.

I'm all for it - in my experience, the wheel is useless for scrolling
the images (partially because it's limited to single direction only),
but works very nicely for zooming in and out (and if you combine this
with zooming not being centred around the mouse pointer, you get a
nice way to scroll around the image in all directions very quickly by
scrolling the wheel up and down).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >