On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre.prokoud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Thorsten Wilms  wrote:
>
>> I have been in that session and can confirm it.
>
> OK, but what session? At UDS?

Yes, friend of mine was tehre, confirmed it too. (btw, it evenshowed
up in slashdot).

IMHO, stupidiest decision ever - they _want_ their users to be dumb
and continue that way. As for me, up to today I used to recomend
ubuntu to people I presented Free Software. (despite some ongoing
really great flaws, like translating the name of special user folders
such as Desktop and Documents). Now, with the promise of a GIMPless
Ubuntu, I will burn some other distro for people to taste Linux and
Free Software.