"Let me thank too, If I would able to help you guys to develop I would help,
but I am just a web programmer, anyway, I would like to make a donation, but
I need to know who will receive this donation?

Thank you"

Soryy, I did it again, sent the email to just one member of the list =/

--
Thales Oliveira - Img Brasil
+55 31 (8365 3869 - 3309 8760)