On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Stephen wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone here has long-term plans for supporting the OS X
> platform. The reason I ask is I don't want to spend any further time on
> Seashore if there are serious prospects for a native Cocoa GIMP anywhere in
> the future; I would rather help out with that.

My impression is that everyone is still hoping to see stable builds of
GIMP on Mac with Quartz port of GTK+. But somehow it just doesn't

Rewriting GIMP in Cocoa by the core GIMP team is out of question:
there are too few developers active and none of them using Mac to the
best of my knowledge.

Alexandre Prokoudine