On 06/23/2010 04:52 PM, Stephen wrote:
> Hello all-
>
> [...]
>
> I was wondering if anyone here has long-term plans for supporting the OS
> X platform. The reason I ask is I don't want to spend any further time
> on Seashore if there are serious prospects for a native Cocoa GIMP
> anywhere in the future; I would rather help out with that.

Hi Stepehen

The GIMP project has for a long time wanted help from someone with OS X
experience, we absolutely want GIMP to work good and build for Mac OS X.

I think a good first step would be to port Seashore Mac OS adaptations
to upstream GIMP.

Thanks a lot in advance for any help you will give us to make GIMP play
more nicely with Mac OS X.

Best regards,
Martin

--