On Wed, 2010-12-08 at 14:40 -0500, Rob Antonishen wrote:

> > We prefer patches created from git commits using 'git format-patch'. If
> > you had submitted such a patch, I would have pushed your commit by now.
> > Can you resend your diff with a commit log please?
> >

> > Sven
>
> Sorry.  I've never worked with git before.
>
> Would the attached be correct?

Doesn't totally follow the rules for the git commit log message (taken
from the git commit manual page):

 Though not required, it’s a good idea to begin the commit message with
 a single short (less than 50 character) line summarizing the change,
 followed by a blank line and then a more thorough description. Tools
 that turn commits into email, for example, use the first line on the
 Subject: line and the rest of the commit in the body.

But yes, it does the trick and I'll push it right away.

Thanks,
Sven