On 12/08/10 19:35, Alexia Death wrote:
> When we are on the subject already, I have a suggestion. Lets save the
> countless noobs time and change the menu label of unsharp mask to
> Unsharp Mask Sharpen?
> --Alexia

Good point but is that any clearer than 'unblur mask blur' ?

Until this stupid, cryptic, confusing name gets dumped everyone who has 
not already met it will be confused.

Let's call it something else that makes sense and maybe just put unsharp 
in the hint in case anyone knows it from elsewhere.


Gimp-developer mailing list

Reply via email to