On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 11:49 AM, LightningIsMyName
<lightningismyn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Added to the the agenda - mine was just a partial suggestion :)
> I'll try to update my blog post with a public agenda
> (http://lightningismyname.blogspot.com/2011/02/gimp-developer-meeting.html),
> and I'll upload a summary to http://gimp-wiki.who.ee/. Btw, Alexia
> said on IRC that she can't point a domain at that adress so we really
> should get wiki.gimp.org running or pay for some web server with the
> GIMP funds.

I cant have an extra domain, but redirect(the way bugs.gimp.org points
to gnome bugzilla) is free and fine by me and I can afford to host it
even if it becomes official I think.

I do plan to be traveling also at the time of the meeting, so if all
goes well I wont be around for it.However my traveling depends on a
person who is notoriously slow so who knows:P