Hi all,

I were trying to build GIMP 2.6 with MacPorts. However, I got several problems
while issuing the ./configure

The first problem I met is that it can not find libtiff/libjpg and I fix it
following some old thread in the archive by adding

Then comes the second problem regarding the incorrect version number of GLib.
The error message is as follow

checking for GLIB - version >= 2.20.0... no
*** Could not run GLIB test program, checking why...
*** The test program compiled, but did not run. This usually means
*** that the run-time linker is not finding GLIB or finding the wrong
*** version of GLIB. If it is not finding GLIB, you'll need to set your
*** LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable, or edit /etc/ld.so.conf to point
*** to the installed location  Also, make sure you have run ldconfig if that
*** is required on your system
*** If you have an old version installed, it is best to remove it, although
*** you may also be able to get things to work by modifying LD_LIBRARY_PATH
configure: error: Test for GLIB failed. See the file 'INSTALL' for help.

However, I have already installed the Glib via MacPorts

bash-3.2$ port installed | grep glib
  dbus-glib @0.92_0 (active)
  glib2-devel @2.27.93_0 (active)

So, I am stuck here, anyone ever tried to build GIMP on Mac?

Thanks in advance!