Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 10:10:58 -0400
From: Michael Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Nick Lamb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: PIX changes in Gimp CVS

[lots snipped]

I don't know if you're the person to ask, but do you think anyone would
object if I moved my other plug-in into the main repo?  I got the feeling
that people on the mailing think that there are too many plug-ins
distributed with Gimp.  I've been trying to get CVS up and running on my
SGI in my spare cycles, but it's a pain to do through a firewall.  Anyway,
I get e-mails weekly from people who can't compile my TDI plug-in for
various reasons and it would make my life easier if I could just move it so
that they get it by default.