On 02-Feb-00 Robert L Krawitz wrote:

> Why, FROM THE STANDPOINT OF USERS WHO WANT ALL THEIR APPS TO WORK THE
> SAME, should the Gimp work different from their other apps?

I want a real, stable solution that I can use! :-)))

When I upgrade a library I don't want have to upgrade a lot of others libraries
(and when libraries are shared beetwen a lot of programs, there is a risk that
some can't run or can't compile.

When I read the requirements for gnome I see a lot of libraries. I known that
it is better than every programmer don't waste time in rewriting the same
functions (I known a programmer who rewrote "atoi" in each main program!).

If it is possible to do the same thing with utilities like "printing" this will
be nice.

The only same thing that I want be the same are the shortcuts for "Quit",
"Open", "Close". If the window to choose the file is the same this will be
nice.

---
<regisr>       [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.regix.com/