Marc Lehmann wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 01:02:15AM -0500, Steve Lipa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >  1) The x-y mouse coordinate data and image name information
> >     that appears to the left of the progress meter are
> >     not working right for me.   The data seems to be written
> >     on top of old data that is never erased so it just looks
> >     like a big black smudge after a while.
> Now that you mention it, I have the same problem since around 1.1.13 or
> so.  However, that was the time I installed XFree-3.9.1x, so I thought
> this is a bug in my X-Server.

I've seen this problem on Linux with some of the later versions.

IIRC, I could get rid of it by changing themes. Also, I think my errors listed some
missing graphics, so I think I could fix it by including those. But try different
themes. (it seemed as if it had an invalid image to erase with and thus the erase