Jay Cox wrote:

> Jon Winters wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Here is a screengrab if anyone is interested... [Jon Winters had reproduced #10595
>with 1.1.25 distribution GRO]
> >
> > http://www.obscurasite.com/images/screengrabs/funky-tots.jpg
> >
> > Enjoy!
> >

> EEK!
>
> I hope that isn't from the "fixed" version.  I was hoping
> that it would fix that problem too.
>
> I still can't reproduce it here, but I only have the "fixed" version
> now.
>
> Jay Cox
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Appears that your fix for #24188 also lays to rest #10595; I can reproduce
neither phenomena this morning on the SGI and Linux machines with the new
code and a complete rebuild.

I think you bagged both. Congratulations. Interesting if Seth  and Jon can confirm on
#10595
and perhaps Thaddeus Parkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on his #24188.

We should all keep an eye out for Tigert's thread dying message, as well.

Be good, be well

Garry