I liked the PDF version, nice structure. Assuming the functions are the
same, etc., why can't be incorporate it? I don't understand the length
argument. It always comes down to " we are just a manual and a reference,
not a book". But then, the script-fu chapter should be two lines: a link to
Scheme language reference and "read function comments to learn what they
do". I like that the tutorial addresses the object model of GIMP -
image/drawable, etc. That's what we need. As to who will incorporate, I
don't know.